* Paper Presentation date has been extented till November 15, 2016.
Paper Presentation (Oral / Poster)
All papers to be submitted for presentation at the 104th Science Congress must be sent to the concerned Sectional Presidents.Each paper must be accompanied by three copies of abstracts (within 100 words, without any sketches, tables, etc.) and a copy of the full paper and CD (typed in MS Word). The name of the Section where the paper is to be presented should be indicated. The model format for abstract along with addresses of Sectional Presidents are given below. Each author is entitled to submit only two papers.
All authors must be members of ISCA. Corresponding author must give a declaration that authors/co-authors are members of ISCA or will become members of ISCA before the Session. Papers should reach on or before November 15, 2016.The abstracts of these papers if approved will be printed in Part II of the proceedings of the 104th Science Congress. Papers (along with abstracts) received after November 15, 2016 will not be considered. Contributed papers would be presented primarily by way of posters.Authors of the accepted papers will be advised by the concerned Sectional Presidents about preparation of posters.Size of each poster should be 1 meter x 1 meter and should be neatly prepared which can be read from a distance of 3 feet.
1. Agricultural and Forestry Sciences
2. Animal, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences
3. Anthropological and Behavioural Sciences (including Archaeology, Psychology, Education and Military Sciences)
4. Chemical Sciences
5. Earth System Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences
7. Environmental Sciences
8. Information and Communication, Science & Technology (including Computer Sciences)
9. Materials Science
10. Mathematical Sciences (including Statistics)
11. Medical Sciences (including Physiology )
12. New Biology (including Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology and Biotechnology)
13. Physical Sciences
14. Plant Sciences