1. How to register for ISC 104?
Please visit http://isc104.com and then click on register, fill details, validate OTP, fill profile details, accommodation details, pay online, view receipt and take a printout of the receipt.
2. What is bonafide certificate, is it mandatory?
A Bonafide Certificate is a certificate which is issued as a proof that an individual belongs to the particular education institute or a particular organization. In case of a bonafide certificate in a school, it is basically used to certify that whether a student is studying in an institute or not. This certificate in school consists of the student's name, admission no, the class in which the student is studying at present. It also sometimes includes the date of birth of the student as it specified in the school records.
3. Is it able to change or modified the details once we submitted?
Yes you can change the details except emailID and mobile no.
4. In payment I am facing troubles?
Please make sure you use correct bank account details or bank card details. Please do not refresh when processing. If further any you may call us no: +919696333123.
5. Is there any eligibility criteria to attend the ISC104?
No. There is no eligility criteria to attend ISC104. One who is not a student or any of the given criteria like recorder,council member,awardee,delegate etc. can select delegate and register.
6. How to become member of ISCA(Indian Science Congress Association)?
Please visit http://sciencecongress.nic.in/html/pdf/Members_Form.pdf
7. Along with registered is accompanied persons is allowed to ISC104?
Accompanying person are not allowed to those who registered as Student in their Category of Participation.
8. Is there any transport facility is available to pic up and drop for the attendees?
Only Council Members and Invited Speakers have this facility. Others should arrange themselves.
9. To whom we should contact for paper presentation related queries?
Paper presentation would be handled by corresponding sectional heads. Please do work with them, you can find the sectional heads here : http://isc104.com/paperpresentation . Direct PDF . You may also visit http://www.sciencecongress.nic.in
10. Is there any offline facility to register?
No. There is no offline facility to register.
11. Is there any food facility providing in ISC 104?
Registration Fee (paid on or before 30th November, 2016) covers participation in the 104th ISC, the congress kit, one set of food coupons valid from 3rd january morning to 7th january night.
12. What types of cuisine are available in ISC104?
South Indian and North Indian cuisines are available.
13. I have trouble logging in, what are factors i need to check?
Please check your emailId and password. If you forgot your password then you can click on Forgot Password link in the Login page. Then you will get another page asking for registered emailID, please provide your registered emailId in the textbox and click on Send Password button. Then the password will be sent to your registered email. If still any problem you chat from website(from chat icon in blue color at right bottom corner) or you can call us no: +919696333123.
14. Is the passport mandatory for registration?
No. The passport is not mandatory for registration.
15. What are the visiting places around the venue?
Kapila theertham, Kanipakam, Sri Venkateshwara Zoological Park, Kailasanathakona, Srikalahasti Temple, Goddess Alamelumanga etc.
16. Is it mandatory to be a member of ISCA to attend the 104th Indian Science Congress event?
No. It is mandatory to be member of ISCA. They can register as Nonmember.
17. How can we reach on phone
You can call us no: +919696333123
18. Is there any alternate to reach you?
You can chat with us by clicking chat icon on right bottom corner of your window or you can call us on our nation wide support no: +919696333123